Memorandums and Orders:
- Commission Order 16-01 of September 6, 2016 with determinations and reasons regarding BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Service
- Commission Order 11-01B of October 31 2011 with determination on BC Ferries’ request for reconsideration of the quarterly application of MAAT
- Commission Memorandum 43 of March 4 2011 with determination on seven alleged errors in Order 11-01
- Commission Memorandum 42 of February 7 2011 explaining key determinations in Order 11-01.
- Commission Order 11-01 of February 7 2011 establishing a minimum tariff for BC Ferries’ drop trailer services on its major routes.
- Commission Order 10-01 dated November 15 2010 releasing two documents (here are the first and second) with information about BC Ferries drop trailer services, with reasons for release.
- Commission Memorandum 37 of July 19, 2010 finding that BC Ferries’ drop trailer service on its major routes is a competitive service.
Responses and Correspondence:
- BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Services Final Correspondence and Submissions dated June 13, 2016
- BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Services Correspondence and Submissions dated May 20, 2016
- BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Services Correspondence and Submissions dated May 11, 2016
- BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Services Correspondence and Submissions dated May 4, 2016
- Revised Notice of Procedures regarding Drop Trailer Regulation Under Section 45.1 of the Coastal Ferry Act dated April 13, 2016
- Notice of Procedures regarding Drop Trailer Regulation Under Section 45.1 of the Coastal Ferry Act
- Public Comments on BC Ferries’ Drop Trailer Services dated January 15, 2016
- Notice of Appearance as respondent in BC Court of Appeal dated March 10 2011
- Seaspan’s Notice of Application for Leave to Appeal Order 11-01 of March 4, 2011 filed with BC Court of Appeal
- Four letters from Seaspan Ferries Corporation in late February and early March 2011
- BC Ferries’ letter and appendix of February 23 2011 alleging seven errors in Order 11-01 calculation of minimum allowed average tariff for drop trailer service on major routes
- BC Ferries’ Response to Comments from stakeholders and the public, dated December 8, 2010
- Response from Seaspan Coastal Intermodal Services dated November 26 2010 to BC Ferries’ submission of August 31 2010, along with Seaspan’s consultant’s report and credentials of the consultant.
- 24 responses from the public and stakeholders to BC Ferries’ submission of August 31 2010
BC Ferries Submissions:
- BC Ferries’ Submission on its Drop Trailer Service on its Major Routes dated August 31, 2010